NEW costs components of brewing at The Beer Factory:
Beer (prices 50 litre brew – makes 6 cartons)
- Light beers – $208-00 (Carton equivalent price $34.67)
- Full strength mainstream – $218-00 (Carton equivalent price $36.33)
- Domestic premium – $228-00 (Carton equivalent price $38.00)
- International premium – $238-00 (Carton equivalent price $39.67)
- Brewers reserve – $248-00 (Carton equivalent price $41.33)
- Super range – $258-00 (Carton equivalent price $43.00)
If you don’t have your own bottles or kegs, you can purchase from us at your first visit. You subsequently now own them so do not have to pay on future visits.
- Full set 330mL bottles – $75
- Full set 500mL or 650mL bottles – $89
- Keg system
The following are also available should you like to purchase them.
- Customised labels-Front only (full set) – $85
- Cardboard cartons (each) – $2
- Cardboard 6 pack holders (each) – $2
- Bottle caps and sterilising are included in your brew cost.
- All prices include GST and applicable Federal Excise payment.
- Must be fully paid at time of brewing.
- Please refer to Beer Range and Other Products pages for full details.